Saturday, May 31, 2014

Graduation Day

Congratulations to my younger brother Skylar! He graduated high school yesterday and I'm so proud of him. I was more like a second mother figure to him growing up because our mom worked 2 jobs to support us. I had to make sure he did his homework and brushed his teeth, therefore we were always bickering. Since then, he's matured into a wonderful young man with a bright future ahead of him. As for my outfit post, there is more to come. It the meantime, you can find this amazing candy print dress at eShakti.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Kayleigh! Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! You are truly adorable (I'd been eyeing that dress from eShakti!) and I'm definitely going to follow you. :) So glad you found me!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sammi! You're amazing! :) I'm still getting situated but I'll be sure and add your button to my site.

      Delete
  2. Congrats to your brother! It sounds like you two have a great relationship :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amia! We do, and I am so proud of him, I can't say it enough :)

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS