Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Reflections / The Find #2 Favorite

I feel very overwhelmed right now. Where did the month of June go? Saturday I  realized we are moving in two weeks and we have NOTHING done! Needless to say, blogging and anything fun will have to get pushed off to the side for a few weeks until we're settled.

The first day of summer happened this weekend and I wore my hula girl dress to kick off its rainy inception. 


 A great hi-low dress is a summer staple, even more so when it has a fun summery print. This wonderful dress by Sugarhill Boutique can be found here. (Image via ASOS).

A couple of weeks back I met up with Amia of Teapots and Belles. She is so lovely, and we have a lot in common, it's almost scary. Meeting up with her made me realize the great connections that can be made through blogging. Even if I don't get a ton of followers or sponsors, I'll be happy that I ever started a blog because I've made a friend and continue to pave the way for more friendships near and far. 

Ok, I'll stop being corny now. Shout out to my boyfriend, and his band Eureka Verve they had a show this weekend and released an EP. Yay!


Classic. 

Finally, my favorite outfit from my thrift store excursion featured in my June 17th post. The outfit was inspired by three people: Stockard Channing as Rizzo, Sammi of The Soubrette Brunette, and Betsey Johnson. Thanks ladies! You are awesome! 

My Inspiration


What I wore



With Love,
Kayleigh



4 comments:

  1. I love the hula girl dress! Ive been dying over some of the Sugarhill Boutique dresses but I need to raise some money first, they seem worth the investment. Do you think so?
    I love that blogging has introduced me to some really great girls from all over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of Sugarhill Boutiques prints and they are worth the investment. The material washes up nicely, so its low maintenace which is nice. Saving money is so hard. ASOS has good deals on Sugarhill sometimes and there's usually free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hula dress so much, and you're so sweet! We definitely need to meet up soon again, I have been so incredibly busy and I see you have a lot going on too (moving is so stressful), but a thrifting day should be in our future!
    Amia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amia! I agree, once things slow down we will have to go thrifting.

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS