Friday, May 30, 2014

Cherrio


Outfit Details:
London Blouse: Yumi (Similar here)
Blue Jeans: JCPenney
Red Polka Dot Wedges: Old (Similar here)
Sunnies: Gabes (Similar here)

Happy Friday! I'm excited to share this this post with you today, as my darling kitten Cthulhu (or Tu for short) took some great photos! He's so strange. He loves being outside and going for rides in the car, as long as my boyfriend and I are both in the car, because he hates being ignored. I also get to share this amazing blouse I was able to snag before it sold out. It's by Yumi and has the most charming print, if you're interested there are still bags available here.

 Tu brings so much joy to our lives. I would encourage anybody to adopt and save animals. My boyfriend found Tu at the car dealership where he works. Tu and his brothers and sisters were found hiding out in a wheel well. Luckily they were all fine and all got adopted. I don't own him, he owns me. I'm his hoomin.
Cheerio!
 XO
Kayleigh

4 comments:

  1. Love your blouse and your kitty is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit. I always kick myself for not getting that top. Love the print.

    Rosaline of snoodytots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosaline! I know how you feel, I REALLY wish I would have bought the dress in that print.

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS