Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Baseball Fields & Bumper Cars

I hope you had a less hectic holiday weekend than me. I am exhausted, but I am all moved into my new apartment. We moved all of it on Sunday, and I was able to unpack Sunday night, and all day Monday. I knew I had to finish it all quickly because I couldn't live in with my life in boxes. There are a few little things I still need to do, but I will be posting an apartment tour soon. I'm obsessed my my new place because it was built in the 50's, and that's the only spoiler I'll give. Anyway, these photos were taken a few weeks back at a family reunion, and I'm finally posting them!


Outfit Deets:

Dress: Modcloth
Shoes: Mel by Melissa (here)
Sunnies: Gabes (similar here)


The dress is on sale at Modcloth now... 70% off!! It is also a Bea & Dot dress so along with an adorable print, you can expect a great quality dress. There is also a big pocket on the right side of the dress, perfect for storing your keys and cell phone, and going on an amusement park adventure. 

 

 Have a splendid week!
XO
Kayleigh


6 comments:

  1. Ah such a cute dress. I may have snagged some items at the sale, just too good to be true. Also I agree I hate moving, I hate having to pack and unpack my life essentially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm excited, because Modcloth sent a 10% coupon off sale items as well, it starts Sunday so I will be purchasing more from that sale. Moving is my worst enemy but I was able to unpack in two days minus some odds and ends things.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that dress! And I can't wait to see pictures of your apartment :) 50s architecture is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebekah! I'm really excited for you all to see it too! I'm a tad obsessed with it!

      Delete
  3. You look so darling in that dress! I love 50s style homes so I hope you share pictures once you're all settled in :)
    Amia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amia! I will for sure share photos! And I'm closer to CLE now, so another blogger meet-up should be in order soon! :)

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS