Monday, June 9, 2014

Camels are Quite Cool


Outfit Details:
Camel dress: Anthropologie (old)
Khaki Jacket: Target (there's a cute one here)
Booties: JCPenney 
Sunnies: Gabes (similar here



Today's post is inspired by Mister Rupert Grint. My favorite ginger in the world. I used to have the biggest crush on him in middle school... aaaaannnnndddddd maybe a little bit in high school. I knew when I saw this dress I had to have it because it harkens me back to a time when my friends and I would have our annual Tribute to Dan, Rupert, & Tom. Behold the video below in all it's glory. (In case your wondering what I'm talking about, 3:55 is where it's at.)

 

With Love,
Kayleigh 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love Rupert Grint so much!! I'm actually re-reading all of the Harry Potter books right now so my ginger crush has been renewed. Love the dress, too cute!
    Amia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amia! Harry Potter is my favorite. I love everything about it! I am also re-reading the books! Good times...

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS