Sunday, July 27, 2014

Eye too am Strange & Unusual

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did. Friday night two of my friends from college came over and we had a mini harry potter marathon. I say "mini" because the three of us classy ladies got a box of wine, and got to drinking and talking. We were able to get through Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, and half of Order of the Phoenix. Saturday I was very productive and took photos for my apartment tour, so look for those this week, I'm so excited to share our place! Today, I am wearing a fun outfit from Modcloth and spending time with my favorite people, my grandparents.

 

Outfit Details:

Dress: Modcloth
Shoes: Modcloth

So, I splurged and got this dandy little outfit from Modcloth. They are having an amazing sale though, so check it out before all the goods are gone! The dress is from Lazy Oaf and is so much fun. It will be very versatile. It's perfectly acceptable for summer, as the material is quite light and airy. But it will be great in fall with a scarf and booties. As for the shoes... They are by Irregular choice. They are so weird and awesome... Did I mention they have eyelashes? 





Um, don't mind the scratch on my foot. My cats completely neglect the fact that they have a scratching post that is not me. 



The dress has a 90's vibe. It's very loose, but still looks great. For some reason, I think of Winona Ryder in Beetlejuice. I hope everyone has a great week! 

XO
With Love,
Kayleigh 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. AH the mod cloth sale was just amazing! I love this look and honestly I love how quirky those shoes are! Ive honestly never seen anything like them and I bet they turn some heads when they get noticed!
    Justine
    http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Harry Potter marathon sounds like fun! The distracted drinking and talking is what happens when my friends and I try to watch movies together too! I love the shoes, they're so cute and quirky!
    Amia

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS