Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Find #2

Welcome to my second edition of "The Find." I spent another Saturday at the thrift store this weekend. My friend and I went all out, I don't think there was a rack in the women's section that we didn't go through. Enjoy! 

P.S. I apologize for the blurry/low quality photos. I'm hoping to get a better camera soon. 

First, this awesome "purple people eater" skirt. The color is fantastic, it buttons up the one side, and it's pleated.


Second, I purchased this vintage black button down. Its simple and it makes me think of Rizzo from "Grease."
 

Third, it's a shrug. Enough said.
 

Fourth, this white top with a tie front. It's silky smooth and it's vintage. A great wardrobe staple.
 

Fifth, this wonderful white and black blouse with a fancy collar. It's a little large so I plan on tucking it into a nice black pencil skirt. 
 

Sixth, this little number is a fun flamingo shirt with various fruits including bananas. I'm in love, I don't care what anyone says.
 

Seventh, this adorable white blouse with a navy blue floral print. It'll look great with jeans or a nice pair of slacks.
 

Eighth, these wonderful blue-green slacks. They are wide-leg and high-waisted. What more could you ask for?
 

Ninth, this textured pencil skirt. It's hard to tell from the photo but its sort of fuzzy. Sad news, I washed it on delicate and didn't put it in the dryer but I think it shrunk on me. 
 

Lastly, a wrap skirt featuring a cat and mouse. Adorable. 


That's all for now, look for my favorite piece in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. You found some great stuff here, good thrifting days are the best! I love the first skirt with the buttons down the side and the white top with the awesome collar and navy floral print.
    Amia

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS