Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Find #1

I went to the thrift store with my good friend Sarah yesterday and found some absolutely amazing pieces. This inspired me to do a segment on my blog called: "The Find." I'm going to catalog any great pieces I find when thrifting and then choose my favorite in my next outfit post. So, here they are:


 First, is this little sailor dress. It's in great condition and it came with the cute red belt and all! Also, it has pockets, yay!

 Second, this adorable fish skirt. I bought it despite the stains on it, here's to hoping they come out because I love the print. 
 

 Third, this gorgeous Kermit green maxi dress. The buttons, while nearly impossible to undo, are fabulous.


 Finally, this sweet daisy skirt. It also has pockets! 

In my opinion, there is nothing more exhilarating than thrift store finds! Be sure to look for my favorite in my next post!

With Love,
Kayleigh
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS